Welcome to the official website of the Prempeh College Old Students Association in UK. From a quiet gathering of alumni in 2006 to a powerful network of more than 200 floating members and 60 active members in the United Kingdom, Prempeh College Old Students Association –UK has remained connected to Prempeh College in Ghana.
Prempeh College Old Students Association- UK is an unincorporated organisation of forward thinking individuals working for the benefit and sustainability of our alma mater -Prempeh College. Prempeh College is the academic home of more than 1,600 young men. The school was established in February 1949 by the then Gold Coast government in collaboration with the Methodist and Presbyterian Missionaries and the active support and patronage of the Ashanti Kingdom.
Prempeh College is the first all-boys secondary school in the Ashanti Region in Ghana. Our motto –Suban ne Nimdee espouses good character and seasoned learning.
Meeting Date & Venue
We meet on the last Sunday of each month and starts from 3pm to 5pm. The venue is: Oseikrom Restaurant, 651 High Rd, London N17 8AA. Please click here for directions.
Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is to build a culture of giving & supporting ourselves, as well as supporting our Alma Mater in providing a world class education. Our mission is to build the biggest & most effective, network of old students association, in the UK, providing Support & Friendship amongst members & supporting our Alma Mater. We also aim to:
- To promote the spirit of Prempeh College and the integration amongst members and support each other at all times
- To mobilise enthusiastic Prempeh College Old Students resident in the United Kingdom to recognise the need for unity among members and take measures that will lead to the accomplishment of the Aims and aspirations
- To support members and their immediate families who are in condition of need, hardship or distress and those who are medically unwell residing in the United Kingdom
- To raise funds through financial contributions and freewill donations from members and the general public
- To help organise and assist with individual members’ merriment and bereavement. This however, should be on a voluntary basis and with the explicit consent of the member in question
For all enquiries about our organisation or any specific projects, please call on: +44 (0)7949 450 115 or send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org